Clan server (MOHAA) is not showing, please could you help?

Have a server that's not properly region identified? Post here to get it fixed.

Moderator: Moderators

Clan server (MOHAA) is not showing, please could you help?

Postby +{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Thanks
Last edited by +{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty

Re: Clan server (MOHAA) is not showing, please could you help?

Postby signa » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm

I added MOH:aa to my games list, pulled up the entire world listing and your servers IS showing up. I cannot ping it and It didn't return a region location for me for some reason.

+{NuTs{()()}+ Public Freeze Tag Server : 193.47.83.152:12203 - dm/mohdm7

make sure you have "include unidentified servers" checked. It's a check box above your region filters world map.
Register your copy of Qtracker to support future versions!
signa
Qtracker Registered Owner
Qtracker Registered Owner

Postby ron.mercer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:28 pm

+{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty wrote:Hi,

I have read a few posts on other peoples servers not showing to try and work it out before asking you the same thing, but I really cant lol.

Our server is a Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault Freeze-Tag server the i.p is : 193.47.83.152:12203 and is in England / United Kingdom
..snip..

Well, the server is showing as Germany now, but it definitely was region #0 (unknown) a few hours ago. If you do a traceroute, the hops all seem to indicate Frankfurt, not the UK... However, the traceroute doesn't appear to be complete, so it's possible it hits Germany then goes back to the UK... Can you please confirm that this server is really in the UK?

Thanks.
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Postby +{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 am

Thank you signa and ron.mercer for helping me and getting back to me very quickly. :D

Twisty.
Last edited by +{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty

Postby Captin » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 am

+{NuTs{()()}+ Twisty wrote:Yes, the provider that we have the server from is definatly in the UK (Essex United Kingdom where I live)

What the provider lists as it's offices/whois/contact info does not necessarily mean that the physical server is located in the same country/region/state.

That's what Ron meant when he asked "Can you please confirm that this server is really in the UK?"
Captin
Lord and Master

Return to Region Support