Qtracker 4.8

General gaming and Qtracker discussion.

Moderators: Moderators, Support

Qtracker 4.8

Postby Ralph Cramdon » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Prevous Qtracker has worked just fine. This version will not auto update anything. I have a My Games folder and that will not auto update nor will the internet games. If I right click and chose refresh My Games it will show the servers of my choice, however, it will not display any of my friends after the refresh. But and there is always a but, if i click on a server and a buddy is in there it will suddenly state buddy found and show them in my buddy list.

Anyone have any idea as to what the heck is going on?

Thanks in advance for your replys,
Ralph

&*%^$ Pow zoom to the moon! *&%^$#
Ralph Cramdon

Re: Qtracker 4.8

Postby ron.mercer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:50 am

Ralph Cramdon wrote:Prevous Qtracker has worked just fine. This version will not auto update anything. I have a My Games folder and that will not auto update nor will the internet games. If I right click and chose refresh My Games it will show the servers of my choice, however, it will not display any of my friends after the refresh. But and there is always a but, if i click on a server and a buddy is in there it will suddenly state buddy found and show them in my buddy list.

Anyone have any idea as to what the heck is going on?

Thanks in advance for your replys,
Ralph

&*%^$ Pow zoom to the moon! *&%^$#

in View->Settings->Games->Refreshing, make certain the "Automatically refresh servers in my folder every" checkbox is checked. If it wasn't, that was the auto-refresh issue you mentioned.

If it was checked, then let's take a look at the properies of your My Games folder. Right click on the folder and choose "Properties & Appearance...". Under General->General, make certain the "Query the contents of this folder when Refreshing" checkbox is checked. (the folder icon will also have a green circle with a checkmark in it if the contenst will be queried on refresh).

As for your Friends issue... In View->Settings->Friends->General, is the "Disable" checkbox checked or unchecked?
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Re: Qtracker 4.8

Postby Ralph Cramdon » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:56 am

You are the Man. Thanks so much. I have no idea how that got changed but all is well

Thanks again, Ron
Ralph Cramdon

Return to General Discussion