[Solved]COD4 Non-HC filter

Designing a filter? Get tips and advice from other users. Suggest new filter features here too.

Moderators: Support, Moderators

[Solved]COD4 Non-HC filter

Postby MarC0 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 am

I wanted to make filter that sorts out HC servers and throws them into trash can ever since i started playing COD4.
In new version "HC" rule has been added, but the problem is it can be only 1(or I'm missing something, but I'm sure it disappears if not 1), leaving me with no idea how make this filter work.
Last edited by MarC0 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarC0

Re: COD4 Non-HC filter

Postby ron.mercer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 am

MarC0 wrote:I wanted to make filter that sorts out HC servers and throws them into trash can ever since i started playing COD4.
In new version "HC" rule has been added, but the problem is it can be only 1(or I'm missing something, but I'm sure it disappears if not 1), leaving me with no idea how make this filter work.

Try this for your logic. If the rule doesn't exist, the default value is "0", so it should work:

Code: Select all
if rule("hc") != "1"
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Postby MarC0 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 am

Strange, i tried it before and it didn't work (i tried both != 1 and == 0), now it works fine (I'm sure mine was 100% the same). Filters really need some bug-checking... (had similar problems before)
MarC0

Postby ron.mercer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 am

MarC0 wrote:Strange, i tried it before and it didn't work (i tried both != 1 and == 0), now it works fine (I'm sure mine was 100% the same). Filters really need some bug-checking... (had similar problems before)

The filtering system has been run through the wringer many, many times and I consider it to be extremely stable. However, I'm not niave enough to thing it's 100% bug-free, so if you run into any issues with it please shoot me the details and I'll get it fixed asap! :D

Thanks.
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Return to Filters