Old Battlefield Filters....

Designing a filter? Get tips and advice from other users. Suggest new filter features here too.

Moderators: Support, Moderators

Old Battlefield Filters....

Postby Salad » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Does anyone have filter packs for the old Battlefield games like 1942 & Vietnam? I seem to have misplaced them somewhere. If you could post a link that'd be great for some retro gameplay :)

Thanks
Salad
~Salad~
Salad
Qtracker Registered Owner

Re: Old Battlefield Filters....

Postby Shad0WeN » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 pm

What are you looking for? I could probably make them easily enough. I haven't played Battlefield 1942 in a few years & have been pubbing again most recently, and I got sick of the lame in-game browser so I got Qtracker & had to make some filters for myself.

I've been using Qtracker for less than a week and I'm really liking it so far. I used to use the All-Seeing Eye (ASE) and loved it but after Yahoo acquired it they didn't do #### with it and support fell apart. I've been looking for a suitable replacement with the features I want ever since and I think I may have found it here =D> It's still early yet but it looks like I will probably end up registering Qtracker to show my support. Totally worth it 8)
retired Paradigm Shift -P-
Shad0WeN

Postby Tribal Sun » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Both of these are very stripped down but considering the amount of actual game activity for both games they are all you really need. If you would like me add something else let me know & I'll try. Extract to your filters/game folder.
Attachments
BF1942.Vietnam.zip
(6.02 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
Tribal Sun

Postby sandwich » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

I made more detailed filters for Battlefield Vietnam.
Just extract the Battlefield Vietnam folder to QTrackers' Filters/Game

You should delete the previous Battlefield Vietnam folder, though they can merge as well, if that's what you want.

They are based on the ASE filters, I left only the server OS and CPU Speed out.
Attachments
Battlefield Vietnam.zip
Battlefield Vietnam filters (ASE based)
(19.92 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
sandwich

Return to Filters