BF2 version 1.41 filter

Designing a filter? Get tips and advice from other users. Suggest new filter features here too.

Moderators: Support, Moderators

BF2 version 1.41 filter

Postby Jan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:10 pm

simple filter for BF2 v 1.41
Attachments
1.41.qtf
Qtracker BF2 v1.41 filter
(203 Bytes) Downloaded 298 times
Jan
Novice User

Re: BF2 version 1.41 filter

Postby signa » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:04 pm

hi. A better way to filter that would be to use: if [$server_version] == "1.1.2965-797.0"

Ron says it has something to do with the way the filter is handled and applied. :)

also there are plenty of BF2 filters in this forum if you search for them. I have my pack for download Here. which I think is a better mix of useful filters, than the ones that come pre-installed.
Register your copy of Qtracker to support future versions and get access to the Registered members forum and download new releases of Qtracker before they become public!
signa
Qtracker Registered Owner
Qtracker Registered Owner

Re: BF2 version 1.41 filter

Postby ron.mercer » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 pm

signa wrote:hi. A better way to filter that would be to use: if [$server_version] == "1.1.2965-797.0"

Ron says it has something to do with the way the filter is handled and applied. :)

also there are plenty of BF2 filters in this forum if you search for them. I have my pack for download Here. which I think is a better mix of useful filters, than the ones that come pre-installed.

If I had to guess, that was generated by the Create Filter option with the rule highlighted in the rule tab. I don't optimize the filter code when generating the filter logic for a user to take advantage of the internal variable ([$server_version]) and instead would just use the rule() function.

I should probably fix that...
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Return to Filters