Game filter names

Designing a filter? Get tips and advice from other users. Suggest new filter features here too.

Moderators: Support, Moderators

Game filter names

Postby ron.mercer » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:07 pm

I've added a listing of all the compact game names that you can use in your filters. You can view this listing off the main page, or by going to this link directly:

http://www.qtracker.com/games_supported.php
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Re: Game filter names

Postby Vindictive_{Pantz} » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:09 am

ron.mercer wrote:I've added a listing of all the compact game names that you can use in your filters. You can view this listing off the main page, or by going to this link directly:

No America's Army? :)
Vindictive_{Pantz}
Old Pro

Postby Captin » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:14 am

Vindictive_{Pantz} wrote:
ron.mercer wrote:I've added a listing of all the compact game names that you can use in your filters. You can view this listing off the main page, or by going to this link directly:

Whoops!

*edit* see my other post....
Last edited by Captin on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Captin
Lord and Master

Postby ron.mercer » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 am

Ooops, forgot to escape the ' char, so that knocked AA and Baldur's Gate off the list. All fixed, that's for finding that!
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Postby ron.mercer » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:16 am

Captin wrote:

Whoops!

BTW Ron I couldn't find a link to that page anywhere on the main site/page.

It's on the main page (About), where it says:

Qtracker supports over 100 of the most popular multiplayer games, and is actively supported with regular updates. Complete listing of supported games.
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Postby Captin » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:22 am

ron.mercer wrote:It's on the main page (About), where it says:

Qtracker supports over 100 of the most popular multiplayer games, and is actively supported with regular updates. Complete listing of supported games.

I just found it but it took a little searching... how about making that link stand out a little more. You've got those sections for "one-click connecting", "regions", "Filters", how about adding "Over 100 supported games"?
Captin
Lord and Master

Postby Nexus6 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:23 am

ron.mercer wrote:
Captin wrote:
BTW Ron I couldn't find a link to that page anywhere on the main site/page.

It's on the main page (About), where it says:

I found it, hehe. A little had to find with the back ground color.

I was thinking the same thing as Captin. Create a link on main button bar of the main Webpage.
Nexus6
Qtracker Registered Owner

Postby Captin » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:30 am

Nexus6 wrote:I found it, hehe. A little had to find with the back ground color.

I was thinking the same thing as Captin. Create a link on main button bar of the main Webpage.

One better put anchor links under the bar on the "About" page. something like "supported games" and include the one-click connecting in that. "customization" could jump to themes and pane layout. "filtering" could jump to the region and server filters.
Captin
Lord and Master

Postby Nexus6 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:37 am

Captin wrote:One better put anchor links under the bar on the "About" page. something like "supported games" and include the one-click connecting in that. "customization" could jump to themes and pane layout. "filtering" could jump to the region and server filters.

You mean something like a drop down link from the "About" button. That's not a bad idea either. It would keep the main buttons clean looking.
Nexus6

Postby ron.mercer » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:47 pm

Nexus6 wrote:
Captin wrote:One better put anchor links under the bar on the "About" page. something like "supported games" and include the one-click connecting in that. "customization" could jump to themes and pane layout. "filtering" could jump to the region and server filters.

You mean something like a drop down link from the "About" button. That's not a bad idea either. It would keep the main buttons clean looking.

Cool ideas. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though; I just got back from the family x-mas pictures and I'm off to finish the outdoor decorations... Then dinner and a Rock Band/Guitar Hero party until the wee hours of the morning. :) :smt035
Ron Mercer
Qtracker

ron.mercer
Site Admin

Return to Filters